Tali Blanco "Gettin 2 It" Release Date, Cover Art & Tracklist
Tech N9ne is featured on "Salute Me," a cut from Tali Blanco's forthcoming "Getting 2 It" EP.
Tali Blanco is slated to release his Gettin 2 It EP April 20.
The seven-cut collection features mentor Tech N9ne on the single “Salute Me,” which was produced by the Trak Starz, who produced Chingy’s “Right Thurr,” “One Call Away” and “Holidae In,” among other songs.
Tali Blanco, who is releasing his project on his own At All Cost Music Group, said he wanted someone who had the right to brag appear with him on “Salute Me.”
“Tech is usually such a modest person when it comes to who he is,” Tali Blanco says. "I thought that would be the perfect song to bring him out and be like, ‘Look. I’m doing this as an independent artist. He’s doing this as an independent artist. Together we’re doing this to build our own independent powerhouse.’ What better way to bring out an independent record my first time out than with the face of independent record labels?”
The "Salute Me" video is below.
The Getting 2 It cover art and tracklist are as follows:
1. “Intro” (Produced by Tali Blanco)
2. “Salute Me” f. Tech N9ne (Produced by Track Starz)
3. “Getting 2 It” (Produced by Demolish Beatz)
4. “Timeless” (Produced by DJ Pain1)
5. “BBWG” (Produced by DJ Pain1)
6. “I Promise” (Produced by DJ Pain1)
7. “No Worries” f. Marley Young (Produced by DJ Pain1)
RELATED: HipHopDX Release Dates