Eminem, Obie Trice and Crooked I will contribute to Ca$his' upcoming "The County Hound 2" album.
On October 15, Ca$his is slated to release The County Hound 2 via his Bogish Brand imprint. Eminem is listed as either a lead producer or co-producer on four of the album’s 15 tracks.
A Chicago native turned Orange County, California resident, Ca$his dropped the original County Hound EP in 2007, while still among a burgeoning group of emcees signed to Emeinem’s Shady Records imprint. He has since established his own label, while keeping what he refers to as a familial relationship with Eminem.
“I’m always gonna be under the Shady umbrella, and we family, regardless,” Ca$his said during a July interview with HipHopDX. “The situation with them was I just needed to be on a platform where I could release projects more.”
The County Hound 2’s tracklisting and cover art are as follows.
1. “Red” (produced by Rikanatti)
2. “Mind On Money” f. Kuniva, Obie Trice & Dirty Mouth (produced by Rikanatti & Cin-A-Matik)
3. “Bright Lights” f. Boaz (produced by Rikanatti & The Punisher)
4. “Look At Me” f. King Los, K. Young & B. Todd (produced by Rikanatti & 1Down)
5. “Hay” (produced by Rikanatti)
6. “I Just Wanna” (produced by Rikanatti)
7. “Imma Hustla [W.C. Remix]” (produced by Rikanatti & Lil Lyss)
8. “The Pain” f. Demrick & Sara Shine (produced by Rikanatti)
9. “Hi” (produced by Rikanatti & R&D)
10. “Layin’ In The Cut” (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
11. “Serenade My Life” (produced by Rikanatti)
12. “Dark Nights” (produced by Steve E)
13. “Thru The Glass” (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
14. “Ask About Me” (produced by Eminem)
15. “Cigarello” (produced by Eminem & Rikanatti)
16. “Imma Hustla” (produced by Rikanatti & Lil Lyss)