Home > News > 50 Cent Says Rick Ross Staged Drive-By Shooting Attempt
50 Cent Says Rick Ross Staged Drive-By Shooting Attempt
posted Monday January 28, 2013 at 03:10AM PST | 227 comments
50 Cent takes to Twitter to claim that Rick Ross wasn't actually the target of a drive-by shooting attempt.
Earlier this morning, Rick Ross crashed his Rolls Royce in Fort Lauderdale, Florida after someone fired shots at his vehicle, prompting him to drive his car into a building.
His longtime foe 50 Cent took to Twitter shortly after news broke, posting a picture of the vehicle being towed and noting that it did not have bullet holes.
"Hahaha fat boy hit the building?lol it looks staged to me. No hole's in da car," wrote Fif.
Though the longtime beef between Ross and 50 has simmered over the past year, tensions mounted at the BET Hip-Hop Awards last September after members of the G-Unit clique got into a brawl with Maybach Music Group's Gunplay. Ironically, the ceremony was the same location where 50 publicly mended fences with Fat Joe.