A$AP Mob Sued For Brawl At 2011 FADER Fort Party

posted Monday July 16, 2012 at 07:41AM PDT | 21 comments

A$AP Mob Sued For Brawl At 2011 FADER Fort Party

Anthony Montalbano seeks to recoup compensatory and punitive damages for injuries he sustained from A$AP Mob.

A$AP Rocky's A$AP Mob has been sued by the stage manager at last year's FADER Fort party at South By Southwest Music Festival for a brawl that took place during their performance.

According to Courthouse News, Anthony Montalbano claims that the crew "beat the hell out of him on stage" as he tried to remove the sound equipment, as the group was destroying it. In the lawsuit, he names A$AP Mob, Sony Music Entertainment and Fader Media Network for failing to provide him with proper security to take away the equipment.

Montalbano says that during the performance, members of the group "shouted obscenities indicating their dissatisfaction with the microphones and damaged musical instruments and equipment that was on the stage." After a FADER employee asked him to remove the equipment, he was "grabbed by the defendants and continuously punched in the face and head for several minutes and said defendants hit plaintiff in the head with a microphone."

Montalbano needed 10 stitches in his scalp from the injuries, and said that three members of A$AP Mob were charged with assault. He is seeking compensatory and punitive damages for "negligent hiring, emotional distress, assault and battery and negligence."

RELATED: A$AP Rocky Reportedly Destroys Fader Fort Stage; Crew Assaults Stage Hand

Share This

Add New Comment

In reply to:

{{inReply.author.name}} :

{{inReply.content}}

Cancel Reply
  • * required field