Tracklisting Revealed To Tabi Bonney's "Fre$h", Pusha T, Wale Featured
The DXnext alum gets some assistance from Curren$y and others on what many think could be his breakthrough album.
Washington DC-based emcee and DXnext alum Tabi Bonney is releasing Fre$h this November 23. Heard on Ski Beatz' 24 Hour Karate School this year as well as Good Charlotte's Greatest Remixes album, the Togo, West African-born emcee has been grinding through mixtapes and appearances throughout the last five-plus years.
Bonney's first album since 2006's A Fly Guy's Theme will feature Pusha T, Curren$y as well as Wale and Raheem DeVaughn. The tracklisting is as follows:
1. Make A Killin (feat. Pusha T)
2. Get Me
3. Radio (feat. Curren$y)
4. The Slacker’s Farewell (feat. Haziq Ali)
5. Killer People (feat. Wale)
6. Fever (feat. Raheem DeVaughn)
7. Go Away
8. Nuthin But A Hero
12. Winner’s Tourney (feat. Kokayi)
13. Like A King (feat. Wale & Kokayi)
14. Yeah Go