HipHopDX x Brooklyn Bodega "Red Bull Music Academy World Tour Giveaway"
Win Tickets To One of Five Shows in One of Five NYC Boroughs!
The undisputed birthplace of Hip-Hop – New York City – now has the undisputed concert series… Five Boroughs, Five Days, Five Seminal albums being discussed, analyzed and performed. This series is for True Hip-Hop Heads.
Brooklyn Bodega, annual producers of The Brooklyn Hip-Hop Festival are excited to offer HipHopDX readers the chance to win tickets to The Red Bull Music Academy World Tour, which kicks off this Sunday with Mobb Deep, followed by 4 more nights throughout NYC (September 25th – 30th).
- QUEENS – Sun, Sep 25 featuring Mobb Deep’s ‘The Infamous’
- BRONX – Tue, Sep 27 featuring Slick Rick’s “The Great Adventures Of…”
- STATEN ISLAND – Wed, Sep 28 featuring Wu-Tang Clan’s “Enter the 36 Chambers”
- BROOKLYN – Thu, Sep 29 featuring Black Moon’s “Enta the Stage”
- MANHATTAN – Fri, Sep 30 featuring The Diplomats’ “Diplomatic Immunity”
Contest ends Friday, September 30th, 2011. Only one entry per person.
To enter the contest email answers to email@example.com with "HipHopDX & RBMA Contest" in the subject line. Only answer the question(s) for the borough(s) where you want to attend an event.
- QUEENS – What was the 1st single off of Mobb Deep’s ‘The Infamous’ released?
- BRONX – What record label released Slick Rick’s “The Great Adventures Of…”?
- STATEN ISLAND – What MC's are featured on "C.R.E.A.M." from Wu Tang's "Enter The 36 Chambers"
- BROOKLYN – Who produced Black Moon’s “Enta the Stage” album?
- MANHATTAN – Who is the founder of The Diplomats?
Deadline for tickets is the 12pm the day of the show with the last giveaway happening on 9/30. Space is very limited for each discussion. Tickets for the performances at night are available for purchase at the respective venue web site.
For more info, check out: http://redbullmusicacademy.com/worldtour/newyork
About Red Bull Music Academy
The Red Bull Music Academy World Tour serves as a lead up to the 14th edition of the annual Red Bull Music Academy, which will be held in Madrid, October - November 2011. Other stops on the World Tour include Berlin, Cape Town, London, Melbourne, New York, Paris, Rome, São Paulo and Toronto. Each event will highlight elements of the Red Bull Music Academy experience on a unique journey through sound. Encouraging DIY initiatives, exploring technology, crossing generations and letting cultures clash: all the while facilitating creative exchange between music lovers around the globe.
For more than 13 years, the Red Bull Music Academy has scratched beneath the surface of the music that moves us, bringing musical masterminds from over 30 countries together for workshops, concerts and studio sessions, and investigating the intricate musical histories of each host city, as well as the overarching musical threads that unite us all. To access thousands of mixes, live recordings and interviews visit www.redbullmusicacademy.com
Follow @redbullnyc @RBMA #rbmaworldtour on Twitter.
Deadline is October 28th 2014