Multi-Platinum selling, Grammy® nominated recording artist Drake announced a 27-city U.S. amphitheatre run of The Club Paradise Tour in support of his critically acclaimed album TAKE CARE.
J. Cole, Waka Flocka Flame, Meek Mill, 2 Chainz and French Montana will support. The Live Nation promoted tour kicks off May 7th in Concord, CA at Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord.
One person will win a pair (2) of tickets to the city of their choice!
For more information: http://bit.ly/Draketickets
- May 7 - Concord, CA - Sleep Train Pavilion at Concord
- May 8 - Irvine, CA - Verizon Wireless Amphitheater
- May 10 - Phoenix, AZ - Ashley Furniture HomeStore Pavilion
- May 11 - Las Vegas, NV - MGM Grand Garden Arena
- May 13 - Denver, CO - Comfort Dental Amphitheatre
- May 14 - Albuquerque, NM - Hard Rock Casino Albuquerque Presents The Pavilion
- May 16 - Dallas, TX - Gexa Energy Pavilion
- May 17 - Houston, TX - Toyota Center
- May 19 - Charlotte, NC - Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre Charlotte
- May 20 - Atlanta, GA - Aaron’s Amphitheatre at Lakewood
- May 22 - Raleigh, NC - Time Warner Cable Music Pavilion at Walnut Creek
- May 23 - Virginia Beach, VA - Farm Bureau Live at Virginia Beach
- May 25 - Washington, DC - Verizon Center
- May 26 - Pittsburgh, PA - First Niagara Pavilion
- May 28 - Cleveland, OH - Blossom Music Center
- May 30 - Detroit, MI - DTE Energy Music Theatre
- June 1 - Indianapolis, IN - Klipsch Music Center
- June 2 - Chicago, IL - First Midwest Bank Amphitheatre
- June 5 - Memphis, TN - FedExForum
- June 6 - Cincinnati, OH - Riverbend Music Center
- June 8 - Darien Lake, NY - Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- June 9 - Philadelphia, PA - Susquehanna Bank Center
- June 11 - Hartford, CT - Comcast Theatre
- June 12 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Bank Arts Center
- June 14 - Saratoga Springs, NY - Saratoga Performing Arts Center
- June 16 - New York, NY - Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- June 17 - Boston, MA - Comcast Center
Trivia Question: What was the name of the character Drake played on the television series Degrassi: The Next Generation?
Deadline is 2012-05-08