I-20, the Decatur, Georgia-based rapper best-known for his feature on Ludacris’ 2001 hit single “Move B***h,” delivers a new mixtape, "The Amphetamine Manifesto 2." The project is hosted by DJ Far and DJ Pain1, and is the follow-up to "The Amphetamine Manifesto: Part One" mixtape, which came out in February.
I-20 emerged in the early 2000s as a member of Ludacris' Disturbing Tha Peace crew. In 2004 Capitol Records was looking to sign multiple artists from Luda's DTP imprint and signed I-20 and Chingy. After Chingy’s debut album, 2003's Jackpot, there was a rift between Chingy and DTP, which led to the two going their separate ways. The tension between DTP and Chingy effected I-20’s status with Capitol and the amount of promotional push for I-20 and his material. “Chingy and I were essentially a package deal,” I-20 says on his website, "so once he left, it kind of put me in limbo."
Stream "The Amphetamine Manifesto 2" at DatPiff.com.
"The Amphetamine Manifesto 2" cover art and tracklist are as follows:
01. “Lose My Cool” (Prod. DJ PAIN1)
02. “Cold Blooded” featuring Big Sant (Prod. TRAKKSOUNDS)
03. “Northern Lights” (Prod. DIRTYDUNNZ)
04. “Live It Up” featuring Fiend (Prod. DJ PAIN1)
05. “Anyone” (Prod. DIRTYDUNNZ)
06. “Through These Eyes” (Prod. MILESSLOAN)
07. “Run It” (Prod. DIRTYDUNNZ)
08. “Southern Charm” (Prod. DJ PAIN1)
09. “We Deserve To Shine” (Prod. DJ PAIN1)
10. “Stairways” (Prod. MILESSLOAN